Supervision of higher degrees
Principal Supervisor Ph. D.
- Roy Chan, Knowledge Management for Enterprise Systems (completed)
- Wasana Bandara, Success Factors and Measures of Process Modelling (completed, winner of the Australian Information Systems (ACPHIS) PhD award 2007)
- Jan Recker, Understanding Process Modelling Grammar Continuance
(ARC Discovery) (completed, winner of the Australian Information Systems (ACPHIS) PhD award 2008)
- Tonia de Bruin, Business Process Management: Progression and Maturity (completed, winner of the Australian Information Systems (ACPHIS) PhD award 2010)
- Mitra Heravizadeh, Quality-aware Workflow Management (completed)
- Karsten Ploesser, Context-based Business Process Adoption Management (completed)
- Thomas Kohlborn, Service Bundling (CRC Smart Services Scholarship) (completed)
- Ayed Alwadain, A Model of Enterprise Architecture Evolution (completed)
- Samia Mazhar, Airportpedia – A Configurable Reference Model for Airports (completed: Doctor of Information Technology)
- Lani Guy, Process Franchising
Associate Supervisor Ph. D.
- Karen Nelson, A Model for the Information Management Implementation (completed)
- Darshana Sedera, Enterprise Systems Benefits Realisation (completed)
- Alex Kokkonen, Business Process Expertise (completed)
- Stefan Seidel, Managing Creativity-intensive Business Processes (based at University Muenster, Germany) (completed)
- Sebastian Reiter, The Impact of Culture on Business Process Management (completed)
- Norizan (Niz) Safrudin, Business Transformation Management (completed)
- Ugen Naiker, A Reconsideration of the Elective Surgery Process
- Venkat Venkatachalam, SMEs Sourcing and Leveraging of Software as a Service – A Dynamic Perspective on IS Capabilities (completed)
- Karla Straker, Business Innovation through Emotion (completed)
Principal Supervisor Masters by Research
- Chris Taylor, Reference Process Model for Enterprise Systems Administration (completed, ARC Linkage)
Associate Supervisor Masters by Research
- Craig Huxley, Designing a Balanced Scorecard for Application Service Providers (completed, ARC Linkage)
Principal Supervisor Honours
- Adam Hearne, Extending a reference model for the coffee industry with context awareness (completed).
- Peter Ansell, Context-aware Process Modelling (completed)
- Jennifer Guandi, A Cascading Business Process Performance Framework (completed, Ergon Scholarship)
- Karrin Lim, Quality of the ITIL Reference Model (completed)
- Hui Min Tan, The Actual Practice of Modelling in SAP Projects (completed, SAP Scholarship)
- Sana Khan, Configurable Reference Models (SAP Scholarship) (completed, SAP Scholarship)
- Mervin Chang, Integration of SAP Solutions into the University Curriculum (completed, SAP Scholarship)
- PhD, The University of Muenster, May 2014
- PhD, The University of Utrecht, May 2014
- PhD, The University of Melbourne, August 2012
- PhD, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, March 2012
- PhD, University of Tasmania, March 2012
- PhD, University of Pretoria, South Africa, February 2011
- PhD, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, January 2009
- PhD, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, January 2009.
- PhD, University of Pretoria, South Africa, July 2008.
- PhD, UNITEC, Auckland, New Zealand, January 2007.
- PhD, The University of Melbourne, April 2006.
- PhD, The University of Auckland, November 2005
(incl. oral examination March 2006).
- PhD, Swinburne University, November 2005.
- PhD, Monash University, June 2005.
- PhD, Australian National University, June 2005.
- PhD, Swinburne University, February 2005.
- PhD, University of British Columbia, Canada, October 2003.
- PhD, Edith Cowan University, September 2003.
- Masters, Monash University. December 2002.
- PhD, Nanyang Technological University Singapore. November 2002.
- PhD, Central Queensland University: October 2002.
- PhD, UTS Sydney. September 2002.
Supervision of more than 35 Masters theses in Germany
(University of Münster)